The exhibition at Advanced Lithography + Patterning is where people gather to collaborate and to get business done. Find these technology solutions and more:
• Ultrafast, high-resolution optical imaging and spectroscopy
• Photoresist, EUV, and other specialty materials
• E-beam lithography systems
• Precision cleaning, contamination, transport support materials
• Wafer treatments and substrates
In this video, technology leaders share information about the important, rapidly-expanding, and lucrative semiconductor industry.
Experts in the field discuss the progress of pellicle development.
Carbon nanotube pellicles for EUV lithography: form, function, and progress, presented by Emily Gallagher (imec)
SPIE Advanced Lithography + Patterning conference proceedings are published in the SPIE Digital Library. All paid conference registrations include proceeding downloads with ongoing access through your SPIE account.
Visit the Digital Library to see all past years of proceedings from this meeting.