Social & Networking Events
Welcome to #SPIElitho in San Jose, California!
Join the conversation:
2017 Advanced Lithography Conference Topics
Frits Zernike Award − Monday 27 February
Plenary Presentations − Hear from the leading lithography experts!
- Frank Abboud, Intel Mask Operation (USA) on "Photomask Challenges for Upcoming Technology Nodes"
- Ben Tsai, KLA-Tencor Corp on "Inspection and Metrology to Support the Quest for Perfection: Photolithography for the Sub-10nm Nodes"
- Nobu Koshiba, JSR Corp. on "Materials Innovation: It's No Longer Only About Resolution"
- Nanotechnology in Microlithography Panel Discussion "Beyond Moore: Nanotechnology Surpassing the Roadmap": Monday 27 February
- Interactive Poster Sessions: Tuesday 28 February and Wednesday 1 March
Social and Networking Events
- SPIE Fellows Luncheon − Monday 27 February
- All-Symposium Welcome Reception − Monday 27 February
2017 Awards − Industry-sponsored Best Paper Awards
Courses − 14 topics in key areas: efficient training for career enhancement, taught by recognized experts in industry and academia
Exhibition − 28 February and 1 March
The industry's most important exhibition for lithography research and development, devices, tools, fabrication, and services - register for free and learn more here!
Join the conversation
on social media:
26 February – 2 March 2017
San Jose, California, USA
See reports, photos, and video
from last year's event